The Henry County Economic Development Partnership (HCEDP) is a not-for-profit corporation with membership from the public sector, represented by local government officials, and the private sector, represented by individuals, chambers of commerce, business and industry, and local economic development groups.
To coordinate and provide proactive leadership to stimulate local economic growth by assisting local governments and local businesses with economic development programs and projects.
- Educate local governments and Henry County citizens concerning economic development activities and issues.
- Coordinate available resources from regional, State, and Federal sources for the benefit of local governments and businesses.
- Communicate with State and Federal Agencies and legislators concerning regional economic development activities and issues.
- Develop programs or projects to sustain and encourage growth of existing businesses.
- Promote programs or projects to attract new businesses to the county.