The Henry County Economic Development Partnership (HCEDP) is a not-for-profit corporation with membership from the public and the private sectors, represented by local government officials, individuals, Chambers of Commerce, business and industry, and local economic development groups.
To coordinate and provide proactive leadership to stimulate local economic growth by assisting local governments and local businesses with economic development programs and projects.
- Develop programs and projects to sustain and encourage growth of existing businesses.
- Promote programs or projects to attract new businesses to the county.
- Educate local governments and Henry County citizens concerning economic development activities and issues.
- Coordinate available resources from Federal, State and regional sources for the benefit of local governments and businesses.
- Communicate with Federal and State legislators and agencies concerning regional economic development activities and issues.